Building Accessory Dwelling Units, ADU’s, “mother-in-law” cottages, and other efficient, thoughtful structures.
Delightful Living Project is your local construction company focused on efficient spaces including, ground-up new construction, ADU’s and remodels. We are a team of Portland based craftspeople who enjoy creating extraordinary residential environments and we are available to build your home.
Clients are encouraged to dream and envision your ideal space efficient home. Your home reflects your interests, priorities and core values; many of which can be built into your home.
Creating spaces that invite life.
Give us a call: (503) 847-9965
We can discuss your project and setup a complimentary site visit.
Some helpful considerations to help start planning your project:
- How many meals do you cook or prepare at home in an average week? (Include any meals with dishes to clean. What is your most commonly cooked meal and how many simultaneous stove burners does it require?)
- How and where do you want to bathe? (Showers daily at home, showers at the gym or workplace, long soaks in the outdoor tub near the creek at home)
- How do you visualize your sleeping and resting areas? (Would you both access a sleeping loft or is a fold-away bed on the main floor a better option? Does one person enjoy an area to nap aside from the bed?)
- Toilet facilities.
- What is your required square footage/footprint? (Consider: daily bike storage, offseason sports gear storage, wet/muddy clothes drying area, etc.)
- How and where do you work? (Does your home need an office area or storage for work items?)
Peter Davidson / Delightful Living Project:
- Residential General Contractor – Oregon CCB: 199149
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) – Building Analyst and Envelope Professional – ID#: 5038530
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) – Photovoltaic EL Certification